"Forget Me Not is a beautiful and intriguing tale of love and forgiveness. Refreshingly real with characters whose flaws and struggles are both believable and easy to relate to. A solid foundation for what's sure to be an excellent series."
~ Molly Evangeline, Author of the "Pirates & Faith" Series
"With a fresh new writing style and a unique historical setting, Forget Me Not by up-and-coming author Amber Stokes is a must-read. Set in Nevada's Virginia City, Elizabeth Lawson battles with the age-old quest for true love amongst the rough men that searched for their fortune in the rugged and untamed west. Stokes will surprise and delight you with the unfolding of relationships in this original and unpredictable historical romance."
~ Sandra Leesmith, Author of Love's Refuge
"Amber Stokes continues to spread her literary wings with this stunning introduction to what is quickly becoming a brilliant and remarkable story of how God transports us into a destiny so rich and a future so lavish that our minds and hearts are powerless to comprehend and we can only ever offer our thanks and love in the hope that it will ever be enough to show our gratitude. I am eagerly looking forward to her next book in this series. I have come to love and enjoy each and every character, and I can’t wait to see what is in store for them. Each story in this series is sure to touch your heart in a very unique and lasting way. I wouldn’t miss any of them if I were you."
~ Amber McCallister, Radiant Lit
Blog Tour Reviews
- Melanie's review at Christian Bookshelf Reviews
- Brooke's review at i blog 4 books
- Meagan's review at The Curried Nut
- Rissi's review at Dreaming Under the Same Moon
- Alyssa's review at Literary and Lace
- Rachel's review at A Butcher, A Baker, A Candlestick Maker
- Rachelle's review at Inspiring Daring
- Grace's review at Fictionally
- Faye's review at Labor Not in Vain
- Tammy's review at Bluerose's Heart
- Abbi's review at Christian Novels
- Audrey's review at The Lore-Mistress
- Julie's review at My Favorite Pastime
- Sherida's review at Sherida Stewart
- Carissa's review at Carissa's Bookshelf
- Miranda's review at To Be A Person
- Renee's review at Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot
You can find more reviews of Forget Me Not on Amazon and Goodreads.